Over the years, snowboarding has become one of the most popular and entertaining adventure sports. This is one sport which brings thrills, excitement and fun at the same time. However, when it comes to snowboarding, in order to get the best out of it, you need to be at the right location. There are numerous snowboarding spots all over the world, which are crowded by snowboard enthusiasts throughout the year. In the following section of this article, an insight will be presented on some of the best snowboarding spots, which are preferred by the snowboarders from all over the world.
Top Snowboarding Spots in the World
Here are some of the most popular snowboarding spots in the world
- Blackcomb, Canada: This is one of the most popular spots for snowboarding. No matter what style you prefer or which level you belong to, this is one place you would simply love to be at. It has a wonderful back country and amazing pipes and parks. However, if you wish to visit this place during Christmas or Easter, then you might have to wait long in the queues. Always try and avoid the major holidays and Sundays if you are planning to visit Blackcomb.
- Mammoth Mountain in USA: This is one of the best and most popular spots when it comes to snowboarding in the USA. Boarders from all over the country come down to Mammoth Mountain during the winters. It offers excellent pipes and parks and has arrangements for free riding. This is one place you would want to be if you wish to enjoy the thrill and fun of snowboarding. It is advisable to avoid the weekends as you might end up spending a lot of your time in the queue.
- Davos in Switzerland: This is an excellent resort in Switzerland, which has something to offer for everyone. It has a large area and fantastic freeriding which is spread across five mountains. The terrain park and the two pipes need to be mentioned in this context. This is one of the best snowboarding spots in Europe where you will find professional snowboarders from all over the world gather during the winter season. Like other popular spots, try to avoid the weekends and holidays if you are planning to visit Davos.
- Verbier in Switzerland: This is another excellent spot for snowboarding in Switzerland. The terrain is smooth and is excellent for all kinds of snowboarding. It has wonderful resorts where you can spend your weekends. This place has all the modern amenities which you can ask for.
- St Anton in Austria: Another very popular snowboarding spot in Europe. This is one of the best free riders resorts you can find in Austria and has a wonderful village. The terrain is ideal for all kinds of snowboarding
These are some of the most popular snowboarding spots. Apart from these, there are numerous other such spots which remain crowded with boarders throughout the year especially the winter season. You can refer to the internet for more such spots.